Vortex Red Dot Razor (6 MOA Dot)
The high-end Razor from Vortex is a reflex sight built for top-tier performance and incredible versatility. The highly polished glass is clear and crisp from edge to edge. Exceptional resolution and a wide field of view present a sight picture sure to impress.
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. Fast and accurate, clear, compact, durable and dependable—the Vortex Razor red dot is a sight worthy of the Razor name.
The Razor comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 2.5 ounces with mount. Also included is a Hex Wrench and CR 2032 Battery.
- 6 MOA Dot Reticle: The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens: Provides exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust and debris from getting inside.
- Shockproof: High recoil rating.
- One-Piece Chassis: Maximizes strength and waterproofness with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy chassis. Compact and lightweight.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Hard-coat anodization is durable. Matte black finish.
- Parallax Free: Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -40 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
- Battery Life: One year average battery use at highest setting.
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 170 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 114 MOA