springfield saint edge for sale
What’s in the Box
- Saint Edge 5.56mm Semi-Automatic AR-15
- (1) 30-Round Magazine
- Soft Rifle Case
- Owner’s Manual
With premier components and upgrades from start to finish, the new 5.56 SAINT Edge is the next level up in Springfield’s Saint AR-15 series.
The modular match, short-reset, Melonite-treated GI single stage trigger allows for a crisp, clean trigger press with zero creep.
Weighing in at just over six pounds, the lightweight design is engineered for improved accuracy, reliability, and consistent performance comparable to custom AR builds often costing much more. The sleek, patent-pending free-float handguard is slim and M-Lok compatible for accessories. Underneath, a pinned, mid-length, adjustable gas block aids in flawless feeding and ejection.
The lower billet receiver is machined 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with lightening cuts for effortless operation and quick maneuvering. The lower is Accu-Tite tension-bonded to a flat-top, optics-ready type III forged upper receiver, eliminating rattle or play, and is equipped with a forward assist, M4 feed ramps, and a unique mid-sized charging handle. The M16 bolt carrier group is Melonite treated, shot peened and MPI tested, with a 9310 steel bolt.
To aid in accuracy, the 16” barrel, CMV Melonite finished inside and out, has an optimum 1:8 twist, unique multiport muzzle brake, flip-up dual aperture rear sights, and an adjustable front sight that flips down for use with optics.
Upgraded furniture includes a Bravo Mod 2 pistol grip and six-position Bravo Mod 0 SopMod butt stock. (note – the mag well and receiver extension are not considered furniture).
Lightweight, superbly equipped and affordably priced, the new SAINT Edge delivers everything you expect – and more – from a production AR-15.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- LENGTH: 35.75″ Fully Extended / 32.5″ Collapsed
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs 3 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top w/ Forward Assist & M4 Feed Ramps
- LOWER RECEIVER: SA Proprietary Machined Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Billet w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System & QD Swivel Mounting Points
- BARREL: 16″ 1:8 Twist LT WT Profile CMV Melonite® Finish Internally & Externally – Unique SA Multiport Muzzle Brake
- GAS SYSTEM: Mid Length Low Profile Multi/Mode Adjustable Gas Block
- TRIGGER: Springfield Armory® Proprietary Modular Match Short Reset Single Stage
- SIGHTS: Springfield Armory® Low Profile Flip-Up Rear Dual Aperture Sights 1/2 MOA Windage Adj. & Flip-Up Front 1/2 MOA Elevation Adj.
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: Unique SA Proprietary Patent-Pending Full Length Aluminum Free Floating w/ SA Locking Tabs M-Lok
- BUTT STOCK: Bravo Company Mod 0 SOPMOD
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine Receiver Extension Manufactured from 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- CHARGING HANDLE: SA Proprietary Mid SIze
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Enhanced M16 Melonite® Finish MPT 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE: 1 – 30 Round Magpul PMag