Ruger 10/22 Charger
The new 22 Charger Takedown Polymer Stock model weighs 3.2 pounds, retains all the features of the standard model and also includes the very popular takedown feature found on the full-sized 10/22 Takedown rifle. This feature allows the pistol to be taken down quickly and easily by simply pushing the takedown lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart. The polymer stock 22 Charger Takedown pistol comes in a custom hard case for easy transport to the range.
- Firearm Features
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, easy cleaning and accepts most suppressors and flash hiders.
- Features a standard A2-style grip and can be easily changed for any MSR grip.
- Factory installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
- Includes a BX-15 magazine, with 15-round capacity, perfect length when shooting with the included bipod prone or from the bench.
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting.
- Threaded barrel features a 1/2”-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector.
- Also includes: Hard plastic case.
- Quickly and easily breaks down into two sections for convenient storage and transport.
- Model Number: 4924
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 15
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Sights: Picatinny Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 10”
- Finish: Matte Black
- Stock: Black Polymer
- Thread Pattern: 1/2”-28
- Stock Option: Takedown
- Grip: A2-Style
- Overall Length: 19.25”
- Weight: 51.5 oz.
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16” RH